12/10/2009

Brillant

A palindrome reads the same backwards as forward.

This video reads the exact opposite backwards as forward.

This is only a 1 minute, 44 second video and it is brilliant.

Make sure you read as well as listen...forward and backward.

This is a video that was submitted in a contest by a 20-year old. The contest was titled "u @ 5 0" by AARP.

This video won second place.

When they showed it, everyone in the room was awe-struck and broke into spontaneous applause.

So simple and yet so brilliant. Take a minute and watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42E2fAWM6rA

1 comment:

* said...

I watched the video and you're right it's thought provoking. It's amazing how the same exact words can have completely different meanings depending on how they're spoken.

It's raining tonight in my town, and I'm enjoying browsing through Christian blogs from around the world. I love the internet. The world is at my finger tips. I can visit remote islands, or big cities, or villages on mountain tops and seaside towns.

If you have time I invite you to visit my blog, and a comment would be nice :) Jesus Hold My Hand