6/26/2011

Jeopardy in the Afternoon

 Does anyone know what God is?

A great philosophical question fit for hours of discussion with friends while consuming large amounts of coffee and huge amounts of available time.

This is the question coming through my hedge this afternoon.

The hedge separating me from the neighbors that couldn't use the word God without combining it with a swear word.


This is the question I heard repeated over and over and then shouted while floating in my pool chair.

Does anyone know who God is?

Yeah.  Yep.  Shut up.

How about Elijah?

They definitely have my attention now.

Answers, I want answers.

Finally I hear.

They do not teach you religion in the public schools.

That's why you do not know what God is.



The Jeopardy answer... What are Sunday Schools?

No comments: