6/15/2011

What moves a Blessing into a Curse

Yesterday morning someone emailed me with some thoughts and then told me to Be Well.

Be Well.  Wow, someone wanted me to be well.

Well then, why has my life gone to pot since then?

What was really behind those two words that once written, the universe snapped up and turned them around?

Who was lurking in the shadows, gleefully rubbing hands together in devilish anticipation of the mischief they could now cause?

And, where was my guardian angel?  Out for a smoking break?  In line at Starbucks?  Tweeting another?

How long am I supposed whine and wail?

How long before normal returns and I never need kleenex? 


EVER.

Or I want to eat again?

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... that could be a good thing.

I was raised knowing that sticks and stones  yada yada yada, but well wishes?

Words of inspiration?

Acts of kindness?
What is this world coming to?

No comments: