2/16/2008

Wednesday AM, February 13

This is my first view of the inside of the Cathedral the next morning during the retreat prior to the election the next day. The retreat is being led by the Rt. Rev. Dr. David Stancliffe, Bishop of Salisbury - Church of England.

The gentleman below frantically looking for a pen is Emmanuel Sserwadda from the Church Center. He has been my contact prior to the trip and is with me now. He will leave me on Sunday morning to go visit his father. Emmanuel was born in Uganda but has lived in the states for the past 20 years. Emmanuel is next speaking with The Rev. John Malesh stationed in the support office in Kampala. He is the Country Director for HIV/AIDS, TB & Malaria.

Finally, a chance to take pictures of the front of the church during a break. Then, this little boy who usually sat in front of me and whose father is a Bishop. He is a sweetie and his older brother and I became best friends.



No comments: