4/30/2008

The First Day of......

One door has closed.

The other not yet open. In fact, it might be on a timer, delayed activation.

My Visa and passport have not arrived. So, a call to BA tomorrow to figure out what to do about the flight due to leave on Saturday.

It is what it is.

So, if I did have extra time, what would I do with it?

GARDEN.

My hands in the dirt, planting flowers, cutting back bushes, pulling weeds.

Sleep late, catch up on some projects, play with the cats, finish my taxes, and visit more with K.

What I will not do is fret.

Why?

It is what it is.

Life throws us curves.

We expect a fast ball, we get a curve.

We might not even realize that we have been playing baseball. Maybe we thought we were playing football.

Or even if we realize the game we are playing, we might have the wrong inning.

Maybe this is my seventh inning stretch.

Where's the Phanatic?







.

No comments: