5/19/2008

Time

Changing Times

The passing of time

Time in a bottle

Time spent.......

Time to go

What time is it?

Have you got the time?

Time goes by so slowly

I am pondering the meaning of time.

Work time vs non-work time.

A better us of my time.

I am sitting and have been sitting, by myself, since 9:30 AM. It is now noon.

Tito has gone to run financial errands. Nicholas is not at work. Enoch is in Juba. Sapanna is getting exit visas.

Simon is preparing to leave the country tomorrow to return to his wife in the UK.

So after downloading better virus protection and uninstalling the old program, I am done.

I was supposed to use this time getting Nicholas on the internet, training another Education worker on Quickbooks, but none of this is done.

Sudanese Time.

What worries me is that at the end of four months I may have made the adjustment to accomplishing one or two small things in a day and then back to the states.

Culture shock in reverse.

How to speed up again will be my biggest concern.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I doubt you will have any problem readjusting to local time here, unless you have an unusually successful experience there! Add this stewardship item to your list to time thoughts. Time is not money; money is time, traded for someone else's. Time is the real gift to be stewarded.